Mustard and Honey Glazed One Pan Roast Chicken with Lemon and Pa
4 Chicken thighs
4 Chicken legs
2 Parsnips, peeled and quartered
4 Medium potatoes, peeled and quartered
3 tbsp. Tracklements Wholegrain Mustard
1 tbsp. Jamie Oliver Olive oil
1 tbsp. Honey
1 Lemon, quartered
1 Red pepper, deseeded and cut into wedges
120 ml White wine
1 tbsp. Jamir Oliver Balsamic vinegar
To taste Salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 200℃/400℉.
2. Place the chicken portions, parsnips and potatoes in a very large roasting dish.
3. Mix the Wholegrain Mustard, oil and honey together with a little salt and black pepper then brush over the chicken, potatoes and parsnips.
4. Add the lemon wedges and red pepper and pour over the white wine and balsamic vinegar.
5. Roast for 45 mins until golden brown and the chicken is cooked and tender.
6. Remove the chicken and peppers from the pan and keep warm. Discard the lemon.
7. Increase the oven temperature to 200℃/400℉ and return the potatoes and parsnips to the oven for a further 10 mins to cook until golden brown.
8. Return the chicken and peppers to the pan and serve immediately.