Spaghetti with Mixed Dry Mushroom
25g Mixed Dry Mushrooms
1/2 Onion, finely diced
1 clove Garlic, crushed
1 tbsp. Olive oil
4 slices Ham, sliced
300ml Chicken stock
2/3 tbsp. Creme fraiche or cream
Few Basil leaves
Few Black-T Truffle Sauce
To taste Salt and black pepper
1. Pour boiling water on mushrooms and leave to soak for 5-10 minutes.
2. Start cooking spaghetti according to packet instructions.
3. In medium sized pan cook the chopped onion and garlic until soft. Add the ham and basil leaves and cook for further 2 mins, stirring all the time.
4. The mushrooms should be ready now, so drain and rinse them and add to mixture and give few stirs.
5. Add the stock and cream and reduce by a third.
6. Pasta should be ready now, so drain and add to the sauce and give it all a good seasoning of freshly ground black pepper, salt and add some Black-T Truffle Sauce on top, finished. (Add some Parmesan if you like)